Sometimes we just need someone else to help us navigate an area of our life. That’s what Jim and Jerolyn can do for parents through coaching.
Coaching is a directed session of helping you find the answers for your parenting needs. It is beginning where your family is right now and setting goals for where you want it to be. When you start to envision the family life you want, Jim and Jerolyn, as certified coaches, will help you develop the steps you need to get to that goal.
Here are some of the objectives Jim and Jerolyn will work through with you over a 12-month contract.
Set parenting S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Write a vision for your family/children
- Establish family values
- Define what it means to be a good parent
- Understand your children’s needs
- Understand your co-parent’s needs
- How to work together as parents – cooperation
- How to talk to your children – communication, conflict management, coaching
- Take a legacy trip vacation
Determine avenues to meet S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Evaluate values you model – self-awareness
- Plan the legacy trip
- Cast vision to the family
- Establish family plan
- Plan fun
- Plan discipline – spouse on same page
- Plan 1-1 time with each child
- Practice coaching technique with older children
- Read Faith Legacy: Six Values to Shape Your Child’s Journey
- Keep a personal blog and evaluation of progress
Establish check points for steps of success
- Have checkup conversation with child/spouse
- Use evaluation forms
Have a richer relationship with your child/children that will continue to evolve and grow in each of their stages of life.
To set up an introductory appointment and obtain a pricing list, please contact Jim and Jerolyn here